- “Julius” Gin cocktail by Tel Aviv mixologist Mor Koral, owner of the Cocktail Kitchen brand
- Stunning lemon notebook designed by Mala – print & illustrations – owned by designer Marva Lang
- Flower bouquet by “Bini Bouquet” – owned by floral artist Albina Chizik
- White chocolate bar by Ika Chocolate – owned by chocolatier Ika Cohen
- Natural olive oil soap from “Sindyanna of Galilee”, a fair trade association that promotes social change by connecting Arab and Jewish women, who together produce award-winning olive oil.
All products are packaged in a high-quality reusable basket.
** The products can be packaged in a basket of hand-knitted cloth, by the brave women active of “Kuchinate” * organization, a collective of African women seeking refuge in Tel Aviv.
The cost of the basket is 60 shekels, which will be donated in full to the association’s activities. Please see “Box Adjustments”
* You can read more and get to know the association and its goals, here – he.kuchinate.com/our-story